Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The True Story Of The 3 Little Pigs.


Today I'm going to tell you a big project my class has been working on for a bit so my class has been working on making a new story of the true story of the 3 little pigs. Of course everyone knows the true story of the 3 little pigs but do you know the true story of 3 little pigs you can see the true story on youtube. Anyways my class made a remake of the true story but not much of a difference but some people made a big difference to the story. Soon my class made them into little booklets Would you like to see mine? Sadly I can't show you the writing I did but here's the front cover picture of the book I made


































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.