Tuesday, April 21, 2020

crumble carmel and choclate bake

Ingredients. 
For the base.
10 dates.
1 cup of oats.
1 cup desiccated coconut.
6 table spoons of coconut oil or butter.

For the caramel Sauce.
3/4 cup of golden or maple syrup.
60g butter
Can of condensed milk.

For the chocolate topping.
1/2 bar Chocolate (we used left over Easter egg).
1 teaspoon of veggie oil.

Now that's done your probably wondering how to make it with these ingredients.
1. Just cover the dates in water and heat for 5 minutes until soft.
2. Mix the oats, dates and desiccated coconut in a bowl then stir in the coconut oil.
3. Spread the mixture in a dish and bake the mixture in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. To make the caramel sauce heat the golden syrup and butter in a pan until the butter melts and finally add the condensed milk.
5. Cover the oat mixture with the caramel sauce and then bake for 10 minutes.
6. Melt the chocolate over boiling water in a bowl.
7. Add 1 teaspoon of veggie oil to the chocolate.
8. Spread the melted chocolate over the baked oat and caramel dish.
9. Put the dish in the fridge for 30 minutes or until hard.
10. Eat it

How do you like the recipe this recipe? It's actually from TV NZ Demand. If you have TV NZ Demand watch Nadia's Comfort Kitchen Episode 5.
Want to see the one mum and me made before we put in the fridge?








4 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks very good. You are becoming a real chef! I like the way you have set the recipe and the method out clearly in your blog. It will be very easy to follow. I may try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jensen
    I heard that you had been doing some baking.
    When I was looking throght your blog I saw that you had made something delishes. I think I should make one too because it looks so delishes.
    Keep up the great work.
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    That look so yummy. I wish that I could be there to eat it. It look so yummy I could eat my screen.
    keep it up

    Hayley:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.